    If i want to have some test before participating. Should
    i visit sites to download?

    Thank& Best Regard.
    Dao Ngoc Nam, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Dao Ngoc Nam

    Steve Guest

    Hi
    It is necessarzy that u look for several network
    calculation tests.DOnt try to learn the results...!!!
    If u work with them and u understand the technic behind
    the problems with subnets u have a big part of the exam.
    Also DHCP and WINS is very importand to understand....
    I had a few questions about NAT .... read them carefully.
    Greets from Siwtzerland...

    Steve, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Dao Ngoc Nam

    Tony mark Guest

    Suggestion?... USe Braindump

    screener. Go through the
    >transcender and when you are consistently getting over

    900 , you are ready
    >to take the test and pass it. Just make sure eac time you

    do it , you read
    >through the correct answers and also the reason why the

    others are

    Tony mark, Aug 8, 2003