Help

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Geoff, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    i am currently studing for mcdst and i am looking for example questions on
    the subject also i am doing a coaching session for Configure and
    troubleshoot storage devices.

    . Answer end-user questions related to configuring hard disks
    and partitions or volumes.

    . Manage and troubleshoot disk partitioning.

    . Answer end-user questions related to optical drives such as
    CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD, and DVD-R.

    . Configure and troubleshoot removable storage devices such as
    pen drives, flash drives, and memory cards.

    Configure and troubleshoot display devices.

    . Answer end-user questions related to configuring desktop
    display settings.

    . Configure display devices and display settings.

    . Troubleshoot display device settings.

    can any of you help me please? it would be much appreicated
    thanks

    Geoff, Oct 10, 2007

  2. i used the MeasureUp Practice Tests to get ready give them a try and it
    should give you a idea of the kind of questions

    Daniel Simmons, Oct 27, 2007