help

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Keith Chilton, Jan 25, 2007.

  1. Can you guys click this link without getting an error?

    https://www7.pearsonvue.com/servlet...er?application=Login&action=actStartApp&v=W2L

    I am getting an error saying

    This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to
    connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a
    problem with the address.

    Is it a Java error maybe? I cleared the cache. Maybe i should scan for
    spyware, viruses etc.. I'll try it at work tommorow too.. Just wondering
    your thoughts i'll get it eventually.

    --
    Keith Chilton, MCP
    Data Services Technician

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.

    Keith Chilton, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Keith Chilton

    TurkReno Guest

    Jonathan Roberts <> wrote in

    > Keith Chilton wrote:
    >> Can you guys click this link without getting an error?
    >>
    >> https://www7.pearsonvue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcherapplicati
    >> on=Login&action=actStartApp&v=W2L
    >>
    >> I am getting an error saying
    >>
    >> This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was
    >> able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found
    >> because of a problem with the address.
    >>
    >> Is it a Java error maybe? I cleared the cache. Maybe i should scan
    >> for spyware, viruses etc.. I'll try it at work tommorow too.. Just
    >> wondering your thoughts i'll get it eventually.
    >>

    > I don't get an error but no page loads. HTH

    And you'd think...you brilliant people who are always here couldn't
    figure out that the 400 error isn't self-explainatory and you require
    FURTHER assistance.....I hope that if you're a DST that you get that
    phone call today and have to ask a supervisor.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Keith Chilton

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    > Jonathan Roberts <> wrote in
    >
    >> Keith Chilton wrote:
    >>> Can you guys click this link without getting an error?
    >>>
    >>> https://www7.pearsonvue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcherapplicati
    >>> on=Login&action=actStartApp&v=W2L
    >>>
    >>> I am getting an error saying
    >>>
    >>> This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was
    >>> able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found
    >>> because of a problem with the address.
    >>>
    >>> Is it a Java error maybe? I cleared the cache. Maybe i should scan
    >>> for spyware, viruses etc.. I'll try it at work tommorow too.. Just
    >>> wondering your thoughts i'll get it eventually.
    >>>

    >> I don't get an error but no page loads. HTH
    >>

    > And you'd think...you brilliant people who are always here couldn't
    > figure out that the 400 error isn't self-explainatory and you require
    > FURTHER assistance.....I hope that if you're a DST that you get that
    > phone call today and have to ask a supervisor.
    >
    > --

    I do believe I found out what may be the problem, but
    since it is so simple, I'll leave it as an exercise for the student
    to figure it out.

    Lnkwizard2, Jan 25, 2007
  4. still dont know what the problem is................

    https://www7.pearsonvue.com/ click sign-in... what is wrong? I dont need a
    certificate. I've signed in before.. umm

    Keith Chilton, Jan 25, 2007
  5. TurkReno - I've never called myself brilliant so you have no right to
    either. Do you know the answer to my problem or not?

    Keith Chilton, Jan 25, 2007
  6. What's the answer man?

    Keith Chilton, Jan 25, 2007
  7. That worked. It was just an old bookmark. Not that old though. Just used it
    last month. Thanks Jonathan! I saw the www7 in the URL but still didnt occur
    to me ... ha

    Keith Chilton, Jan 26, 2007
  8. Keith Chilton

    TurkReno Guest

    "Keith Chilton" <> wrote in

    > TurkReno - I've never called myself brilliant so you have no right to
    > either. Do you know the answer to my problem or not?
    >

    > "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >> Jonathan Roberts <> wrote in

    https://www7.pearsonvue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcherapplicat

    >>> I don't get an error but no page loads. HTH
    >>>

    >> And you'd think...you brilliant people who are always here couldn't
    >> figure out that the 400 error isn't self-explainatory and you require
    >> FURTHER assistance.....I hope that if you're a DST that you get that
    >> phone call today and have to ask a supervisor.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lasher
    >> MCNGP #50
    >> www.mcngp.com > all
    >> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
    >> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
    >> belief. www.turkreno.com/forum/

    Yes, when you posted the link you were using it immediately showed me
    that you were using a dead sub-domain. www.prometric.com and
    www.vue.com. That's the only two that you need =)

    TurkReno, Jan 26, 2007