    I use the office applications all the time and pick up
    things quickly.

    I need to know cost of books and taking the exams.
    woody, Oct 9, 2004

  2. woody

    Wayne Guest

    Just a quick question for you: Did you try looking online for information
    and prices first? If so, fine, try http://ebay.com for 2nd hand books and
    http://www.prometric.com for exam prices. If not, you'll get short shrift
    here if you don't do *some* research of your own before posting questions.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Oct 9, 2004

  3. woody

    woody Guest

    thanks for your help and i have now statred my search.

    woody, Oct 13, 2004