    some for this topic? Or maybe some of you can say my
    something for this

    Thanks
    Guest, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Hola Vincent,

    "User Assistance" is just a fancy word for "Help". The
    course 2565 teaches this in Module 8. In particular,
    please look at "Adding Help to an Application"
    and "Adding ToolTips to an Application".

    (Visual
    >Basic .NET)
    >Ok i have the course 2565
    >In the schema of the exam in the first part Creating

    User
    >Services: one part is "Implement online user
    >assistance",well i don't know who is this,where i can

    find

    Christine Higgins, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Eyy!!! thank you very much.
    I have this in front of my nose.
    But i think that the microsoft people involve all overly.

    Real very thanks.
    Eyy, if i have some other dude i cuestion you ok?

    thanks and sorry for my english.

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003

  4. >-----Original Message-----

    Christine Higgins, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Guest

    Christine Guest

    English response:
    Put your questions here. Then many more people can help
    you.

    En Espanol:

    Pone su questiones aqui porque hay muchas mas personas
    pueden ayudarte.

    Christine, Dec 17, 2003