    the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?

    Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.
    , Dec 23, 2008

  2. JohnB Guest

    No.
    But on a positive note, renting an apartment these days is the cheapest it's
    been in years.

    JohnB, Dec 23, 2008

  3. CBIC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    > the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?
    >
    > Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    Tell that wh0r3 of a mother of yours that we are still waiting on those
    cookies.
    CBIC, Dec 23, 2008
  4. PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:30:57 +0000, wrote:

    >Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    >the house!

    Bad Shit dude. What you gonna do for sex now?
    PAJ, Dec 23, 2008
  5. LRM Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    > the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?
    >
    > Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    Yay Rowdy's back!
    LRM, Dec 24, 2008
  6. Frisbee® Guest

    LRM wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    >> the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?
    >>
    >> Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    > Yay Rowdy's back!

    That's what I was hoping, too.
    Frisbee®, Dec 24, 2008
  7. Guest

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    >> the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?
    >>
    >> Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    >Tell that wh0r3 of a mother of yours that we are still waiting on those
    >cookies.

    Young man, there will be no cookies for you until that naughty boy who
    told be to wear thigh-highs apologies
    , Dec 24, 2008
  8. catwalker63 Guest

    prattled ceaselessly in

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> Help, I need my MCSE by12/26/08 otherwise ma's going to kick me out
    >>> the house! Are there any testing centers open on the 25th?
    >>>
    >>> Please no replies from the MCNGP, if any of them are still around.

    >>Tell that wh0r3 of a mother of yours that we are still waiting on those
    >>cookies.
    >>

    > Young man, there will be no cookies for you until that naughty boy who
    > told be to wear thigh-highs apologies

    Lot you know. The cookies have arrived safely. I took delivery. The
    boys know what they need to do to get their cookies.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Dec 26, 2008
  9. CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Lot you know. The cookies have arrived safely. I took delivery. The
    > boys know what they need to do to get their cookies.

    You mean to tell me there were cookies and no one told me...AGAIN!!!
    CBIC, Dec 29, 2008