    Does anyone have a Trend Micro Internet Security Pro the serial number or
    the subscription that i can used...please post it on here if you do.....

    Thanks

    Help Desk, Nov 10, 2008

  2. Help Desk

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:16:29 -0600, "Help Desk"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have a Trend Micro Internet Security Pro the serial number or
    >the subscription that i can used...please post it on here if you do.....

    Hey Ivan Vue of Fox Valley Technical College -

    This isn't a 'warez' group.

    Buy the software.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008

  3. "Help Desk" wrote:

    > Does anyone have a Trend Micro Internet Security Pro the serial number
    > or the subscription that i can used...please post it on here if you
    > do.....

    Plenty of serial numbers available here:
    http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products/personal/internet-security-pro/

    Anyone named "Help Desk" should know that. :)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 10, 2008
  4. Help Desk

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:35:39 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone named "Help Desk" should know that. :)

    See his previous posts under his 'other' nym...

    From: "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"

    Apparently he's graduated from a student to a help desk.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008
  5. Help Desk

    richard Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have a Trend Micro Internet Security Pro the serial number or
    >the subscription that i can used...please post it on here if you do.....
    >
    >Thanks

    BR549

    richard, Nov 10, 2008
  6. Help Desk

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:31:46 -0600, "Help Desk"
    <> wrote:

    >" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:35:39 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone named "Help Desk" should know that. :)

    >> See his previous posts under his 'other' nym...
    >>
    >> From: "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    >>
    >> Apparently he's graduated from a student to a help desk.
    >>

    >no your wrong.....

    (Top posting corrected). Yep, apparently I'm wrong. As you don't know
    the difference between "your" and "you're", it's obvious you haven't
    graduated.

    So why the change to "Help Desk"?

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008
  7. Help Desk

    ® Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:31:46 -0600, "Help Desk"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>" <> wrote in message

    >>> See his previous posts under his 'other' nym...
    >>>
    >>> From: "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    >>>
    >>> Apparently he's graduated from a student to a help desk.
    >>>

    >>no your wrong.....

    >(Top posting corrected). Yep, apparently I'm wrong. As you don't know
    >the difference between "your" and "you're",

    (-)

    Less not knowing the difference, I suspect, than just simply not giving
    a damn.

    "Ignorance = not knowing
    Stupidity = knowing, but not caring
    Idiocy = still not knowing"

    Wait until you see some of 'them' confuse their "to"'s with their
    "too"'s. And/or, begin a sentence with the "to" and, later on in that
    sentence, morph said "to" into "too".

    ®, Nov 10, 2008
  8. Help Desk

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 21:29:06 -0500, ® <> wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:31:46 -0600, "Help Desk"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>" <> wrote in message

    >>>no your wrong.....

    >>(Top posting corrected). Yep, apparently I'm wrong. As you don't know
    >>the difference between "your" and "you're",

    >(-)
    >
    >Less not knowing the difference, I suspect, than just simply not giving
    >a damn.
    >
    >"Ignorance = not knowing
    >Stupidity = knowing, but not caring
    >Idiocy = still not knowing"
    >
    >Wait until you see some of 'them' confuse their "to"'s with their
    >"too"'s. And/or, begin a sentence with the "to" and, later on in that
    >sentence, morph said "to" into "too".

    Ahhhh yes. I just love old fashioned spelling thrashes.

    In a movie the student at Harvard said to the prof, "You don't even
    know where it's at."
    Prof retorts with, "We do not end our sentences with......"
    "Ok. Try this one then. You don't even know where it's at, asshole".

    So like where y'all from, bitch?

    The way I see it, if it gets the message across, who the hell cares?

    Perhaps it was sent correctly and the server was short on space so it
    cut off a few letters here and there.

    I've seen people with PhD's in English get it wrong.

    I failed a high school english class once. Why? The teacher couldn't
    find anything wrong so he used the excuse that I dared to wright on
    the last line of the page rather than using a second page.

    richard, Nov 10, 2008
  9. Help Desk

    Charlie Guest

    WRIGHT????)( write) on the last line Ah, well what the hell...

    Charlie, Nov 10, 2008
  10. Help Desk

    Guest

    , Nov 10, 2008
  11. Help Desk

    HELP DESK Guest

    yes i have

    HELP DESK, Nov 10, 2008
  12. Help Desk

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:51:12 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:35:39 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone named "Help Desk" should know that. :)

    >See his previous posts under his 'other' nym...
    >
    >From: "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    >
    >Apparently he's graduated from a student to a help desk.

    student to luser?

    Me

    why?, Nov 10, 2008
  13. On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:20:12 -0800, Bill aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> "Charlie" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I dared to wright

    >> There it is, the classic spelling mistake; while discussing spelling
    >> mistakes :)
    >>

    > You could almost set your watch by it.
    >
    > Bill

    I plant my crops by it...

    http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 10, 2008
  14. Help Desk

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:33:31 -0600, "HELP DESK"
    <> wrote:

    >yes i have

    Yes you have what?

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008
  15. Help Desk

    HELP DESK Guest

    grad from high school.....and no i did not grade from being a student to
    helpdesk....it just a display name that i used

    HELP DESK, Nov 10, 2008
  16. Help Desk

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:16:36 -0600, "HELP DESK"
    <> wrote:

    >grad from high school.....

    Obviously...

    >and no i did not grade from being a student to
    >helpdesk....it just a display name that i used

    Wow. My props to whatever High School you grade from.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008
  17. Help Desk

    Cork Soaker Guest

    HELP DESK wrote:
    > grad from high school.....and no i did not grade from being a student to
    > helpdesk....it just a display name that i used

    Another waste of gases.

    Cork Soaker, Nov 11, 2008