    to link my highspeed to my xbox for xbox live, but for some reason since i
    usin wireless it won't let me use a lan wire to my xbox....how can i make
    this work?

    =?Utf-8?B?THVicml1cw==?=, Apr 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?THVicml1cw==?=

    Malke Guest

    Lubrius wrote:

    > k i'm gettin wireless from one of my comps to my rooms comp, then i'm
    > tryin to link my highspeed to my xbox for xbox live, but for some
    > reason since i usin wireless it won't let me use a lan wire to my
    > xbox....how can i make this work?

    I *think* you are saying that you are trying to create an ad hoc network
    so you can use XBox Live. If this is the case, a quick Google for "XBox
    Live ad hoc wireless" brings up a lot of useful links. Here is one that
    looks promising:

    http://blog.kevindonahue.com/archives/2004/05/wireless_router_to_x.php

    If this is not what you want to know, please rephrase your question in
    proper English with a clear description of your network setup and your
    goal.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User