    I have the MCSE training ket, that has a trial version of Windows Server
    2003. Well the trial period is over and I can't finish the ket. Does anyone
    know how I can get another trial version of Server 2003?

    John3, Apr 4, 2008

  2. "John3" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have the MCSE training ket, that has a trial version of Windows Server
    > 2003. Well the trial period is over and I can't finish the ket. Does
    > anyone
    > know how I can get another trial version of Server 2003?

    Generally the trial period is per installation.

    If you reinstall the OS from scratch -- on a blank disk partition -- you
    should be able to reactivate the same evaluation product key for another 180
    days.

    btw.. doing this is an =excellent= way to review the first 3 chapters of the
    material... which you've probably not even thought about in six months!

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 12, 2008