    I am intend to pursue the MCSE certification. Are there any complete
    materials i can download for free? Please advice what to do.

    Your advice will be appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxsZW4=?=, Oct 10, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxsZW4=?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:53:00 -0700, Allen
    <> wrote:

    >Are there any complete
    >materials i can download for free? Please advice what to do.

    Not complete but lots of samples. These samples cover all the material
    (or most of it). Should be more than enough for everything you need if
    you combine all the samples.
    Like it says on the page:
    Individual samples are available FREE of charge.

    You have to right-click individual samples to download (or email/phone
    and they will mail them to you).

    http://www.worlduph.com/sample.htm

    Personally I think this is a little cheap of you.
    But at least with these you won't get called on the carpet for cheating.

    PAJ, Oct 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Oct 10, 2007