    i have a computer that viruses come up constaintly and i cant stop
    them. i have avast antivirus and it doesnt help to good. i have
    windows xp. please e mail me back at

    mike, Sep 19, 2007

  2. mike

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:42:12 -0700, mike wrote:

    > i have avast antivirus and it doesnt help to good.

    So when the word 'good' is used as a verb, what exactly does that verb
    mean?

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:42:12 -0700, mike wrote:
    >
    >> i have avast antivirus and it doesnt help to good.

    > So when the word 'good' is used as a verb, what exactly does that verb
    > mean?

    I don't know, but my advice is for him to stop gooding in public. There
    might be laws against that.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups