Help!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGF6ZWRfYW5kX2NvbmZ1c2VkIQ==?=, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. i need to know how to update a favorite web page and veiw at my own leisure,
    i dont even undersand this question i have to answer for my computer class

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF6ZWRfYW5kX2NvbmZ1c2VkIQ==?=, Jan 24, 2005

  2. I think what you want is to add the page to "My favorites" and view it
    offline. if you are using I.E., click on favorite click on add to
    favorites and check the box titled " Make available Offline" To view
    this page when you are not connected to the net, open I.E., click on
    file and click on "Work Offline" Then go to My favorites and click on
    the link you just saved. Anyways what are you doing in the MCSE newsgroup?

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Jan 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF6ZWRfYW5kX2NvbmZ1c2VkIQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    > i dont even undersand this question i have to answer for my computer class

    and yet you found this group...

    kpg, Jan 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF6ZWRfYW5kX2NvbmZ1c2VkIQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> i dont even undersand this question i have to answer for my computer
    >> class

    > and yet you found this group...

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005
  5. >i need to know how to update a favorite web page and veiw at my own leisure,
    >i dont even undersand this question i have to answer for my computer class

    you should make a fine addition to the mcse community.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2005