    What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!

    So help me please, real soon people!!!!

    Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    Carmen D'Arcy, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Carmen D'Arcy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:041901c4e914$822977f0$,
    Carmen D'Arcy <> rambled:

    > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >
    > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >
    > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >
    > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    Sell your body.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Carmen D'Arcy

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Carmen D'Arcy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >
    > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >
    > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >
    > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    study...

    people with your attitude toward certification just decrease everybody
    else's market value

    Nerd32768, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Carmen D'Arcy

    Doom Guest

    "Carmen D'Arcy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >
    > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >
    > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >
    > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    You call that a troll? CMON STRAIN A BIT

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Carmen D'Arcy

    Kat Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > In news:041901c4e914$822977f0$,
    > Carmen D'Arcy <> rambled:
    > >
    > > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    > >
    > > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    > >
    > > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    > >
    > > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    > Sell your body.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >
    > Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    She wouldn't get enough

    Plastic is an easy commodity now a days

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Carmen D'Arcy

    Kat Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Carmen D'Arcy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    > >
    > > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    > >
    > > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    > >
    > > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    > You call that a troll? CMON STRAIN A BIT

    SEE YOU IN JAIL!!

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 23, 2004
  7. Carmen D'Arcy

    Doom Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Carmen D'Arcy" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    >> > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >> >
    >> > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    >> > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    >> > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    >> > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    >> > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >> >
    >> > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >> >
    >> > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    >> You call that a troll? CMON STRAIN A BIT
    >>

    > SEE YOU IN JAIL!!
    >
    > Kat

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  8. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "Carmen D'Arcy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    >> makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >>
    >> You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    >> shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    >> studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    >> Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    >> What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >>
    >> So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >>
    >> Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    > study...
    >
    > people with your attitude toward certification just decrease everybody
    > else's market value

    Pliers, please<G>

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  9. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Carmen D'Arcy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    >
    > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    >
    > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    >
    > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    Won't Paris loan you hers? What a selfish beazach

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  10. Carmen D'Arcy

    Kat Guest

    > > SEE YOU IN JAIL!!
    > >
    > > Kat
    > >

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON

    I CALL MY LAWYER, HE GOING TO RUSH YOU!!!!

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 23, 2004
  11. Carmen D'Arcy

    Kat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Carmen D'Arcy climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > > Hi everyone, I'm doing 70-270 & Exam 70-299 tomorrow which
    > > makes me an MCSE, but I need help real quick!!!
    > >
    > > You all see I've been spending far too much time down the
    > > shopping mall with my friends Paris & Lisa, so no time for
    > > studying, but if I don't get my MCSE in time for Christmas,
    > > Mommy & Daddy won't be giving me any presents (boo hoo)!!
    > > What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!
    > >
    > > So help me please, real soon people!!!!
    > >
    > > Hugs & kisses Carmen D'Arcy

    > Won't Paris loan you hers? What a selfish beazach
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a cocksocket!

    The biznatch! Biach! She thinks she's like, all that, but like, she doesn't
    know, like, anything, like, you know!

    kat

    Kat, Dec 23, 2004
  12. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > The biznatch! Biach! She thinks she's like, all that, but like, she
    > doesn't know, like, anything, like, you know!
    >
    > kat

    Oh, like, Whatever!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  13. >What's even worse is Daddy will take away my credit card!!!!

    blow daddy's head off with his hunting rifle.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 23, 2004
  14. Carmen D'Arcy

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a troll detector!

    i already have 2 of them

    Nerd32768, Dec 23, 2004
  15. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> JaR
    >> Thug 10110
    >> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a troll detector!

    > i already have 2 of them

    Are the batteries dead?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  16. Carmen D'Arcy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C885E1C3EBEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Are the batteries dead?

    I think you should be asking the OP, Carmen.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004
  17. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:Xns95C885E1C3EBEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Are the batteries dead?

    > I think you should be asking the OP, Carmen.

    Shirley, you're not calling ME Carmen?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  18. Carmen D'Arcy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C887F2A555Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Shirley, you're not calling ME Carmen?

    No, I wasn't. I was calling the OP Carmen.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "But I did just call you 'No' thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004
  19. Carmen D'Arcy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:Xns95C887F2A555Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Shirley, you're not calling ME Carmen?

    > No, I wasn't. I was calling the OP Carmen.

    and stop calling him Shirely

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 23, 2004
  20. Carmen D'Arcy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > No, I wasn't. I was calling the OP Carmen.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "But I did just call you 'No' thug" #26

    That's "Dr." to you.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110