    tks
    john ;-)

    email me back at
    john, Jun 8, 2007

  2. john

    Paul Guest

    john wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > I`v been lookin for the software + driver for the Advent ADE- KBC1BT
    > bluetooth keyboard and optical mouse. product code:(725532) this product is
    > about 6 mounth and is from pcworld
    > But with no luck they cant help i cant find them anywear online. have u any
    > links to were i can download them
    > tks
    > john ;-)
    >
    > email me back at

    This web page will take you to some info on using a Bluetooth stack.
    http://www.bluetooth.com/Bluetooth/Connect/Devices/Select_Your_First_Device.htm

    They have a movie here, for four different Bluetooth stacks.
    http://www.bluetooth.com/Bluetooth/...oard__Select_Your_Personal_Computer_Model.htm

    And this KB article, mentions how easy it is to do it in WinXP SP2.

    "How to install and configure Bluetooth devices in Windows XP Service Pack 2"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883259/en-us

    Even if all the special keys don't work, you should be able to type on it.

    Paul
    Paul, Jun 8, 2007