    windows XP Pro. I know what I am trying to put back on is valid as I had it
    before.
    Thanks for any info!
    =?Utf-8?B?bGFkeXBlcmE=?=, May 16, 2007

  2. This is the error message you will get if the download is corrupted. Or
    there is a read error trying to run it. My guess is that if you're having a
    lot of problems like this, as opposed to a single one, that there's some
    sort of permissions problem on the folder. I'd try moving your temporary
    internet files folder.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64