    get knew latest study guides then write? Practicle vs
    theory?

    Thans
    o'tums, Jul 17, 2004

  2. o'tums

    Mark Scott Guest

    Both. Look at the objectives on the site, read the study guideS -
    Microsoft and a 3rd party guide then practice on a small network to get the
    theory in place.

    Once you have done that and feel confident then take the exam

    Mark Scott, Jul 17, 2004

  3. o'tums

    Neil Guest

    "o'tums" <> wrote in

    > Hi there, I'm studying for my MCSE as well. Just a
    > question,
    > is it wise to have a network,practice, and write exams or
    > get knew latest study guides then write? Practicle vs
    > theory?
    >
    > Thans

    you're kidding right? know the product inside and out and the exams are
    no problem. how can you get that from a piece of paper? USE the product!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  4. >you're kidding right? know the product inside and out and the exams are
    >no problem. how can you get that from a piece of paper? USE the product!

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004