    Tell me who knows

    Thank's
    Mosfiq

    Mosfiq, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Mosfiq

    Guest Guest

    your the expert, you tell me

    Guest, Jun 2, 2004

  3. "Mosfiq" <> wrote in message
    > hello,
    >
    > I,m a MCP, MCSA & MCSE - 2000. I have some question W2k.
    > But I want to know where I submit my question for the
    > answer and solution.

    There are a number of Microsoft Windows 2000 newsgroups. I would either set
    up a News Server profile in Outlook Express pointing to msnews.microsoft.com
    and filtering the newsgroup list on 'win2000' or go to the following url and
    head for the area you wish to ask questions about. All versions of Windows
    Server are there if you go through to the categories.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/newsgroups/default.mspx

    John Eddy [MSFT], Jun 2, 2004
  4. Mosfiq

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:35:23 -0700, Mosfiq extemporised:

    > hello,
    >
    > I,m a MCP, MCSA & MCSE - 2000. I have some question W2k. But I want to
    > know where I submit my question for the answer and solution.
    >
    > Tell me who knows

    Back under the bridge, troll.

    At least, I hope to $Pantheon this is a troll.

    JaR
    Hopeful Thug

    JaR, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Mosfiq

    Lost Guest

    If you really hold those certifications, should you not
    already know the answer to your question? Unless of course
    you used braindumps. Then the certs you claim are only
    worth the paper they are printed on.

    B)

    Lost, Jun 2, 2004