    Please if anyone has any info that could help me out that
    would be great. I'm also online at
    Thanks again

    Marlon, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Marlon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's real smart putting your real (if it's real) email address on the
    posts. say hi to Swen from me when you see him. :)

    the sybex book should be okay study for 70-210. what makes you think it's
    not?

    RY

    "Marlon" <> wrote in news:0a0401c3aea5$ba4f4560
    $:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Marlon

    Guest Guest

    sybex is not covering everything in the exam. I was using
    a trancender and i was like" this wasn't covered

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Marlon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    hmm.. isn't transcencder a dump?

    <> wrote in news:0c0d01c3aeab$dea34af0
    $:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Marlon

    Plain Guest

    No, Transcender is not a braindump!
    It is high quality test simulator and usefully for self
    assessment! Have you try their demo?

    Plain , Nov 19, 2003
  6. Marlon

    Guest Guest

    no the one i'm using is not a dump. its for mcp

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Marlon

    Guest Guest

    Yes i have a tanscender. what i'm saying is the info
    covered in the sybex books is not on the transcender. I
    mean everything looks french or ssomething. If you can
    give me some guidance or any suggestion that would be
    great.

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  8. Marlon

    Consultant Guest

    close

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  9. Marlon

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Yes i have a tanscender. what i'm saying is the info
    > covered in the sybex books is not on the transcender. I
    > mean everything looks french or ssomething. If you can
    > give me some guidance or any suggestion that would be
    > great.

    Maybe you have a French transcender.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 19, 2003
  10. Marlon

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:02:11 -0800, "Marlon" <> wrote:

    >Hello everyone,
    >
    >I'm new to cert. I want to get my mcse. I'm currently
    >reading sybex book for mcp(70-210). But it doesn't seem to
    >have the info i need for the exam. I was wondering if
    >anyone can lead me in the right direction. I currently
    >working in a windows 2000 Environment as a help desk
    >admin.

    "help desk admin"? That's scary.

    |{evin, Nov 19, 2003
  11. Marlon

    Yoshi Guest

    Know the product, live the product, breath the product. Read
    everything you can and then read it again.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Nov 26, 2003