  1. Guest

    Trying hiding your email and never use your real one
    , May 9, 2006

  2. rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Trying hiding your email and never use your real one

    Who the Hell are you talking to?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006

  3. beenthere Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Trying hiding your email and never use your real one
    >>

    > Who the Hell are you talking to?

    Anyone that will listen <g>.
    But he`s hiding his email...
    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  4. Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-09, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:
    > rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Trying hiding your email and never use your real one
    >>

    > Who the Hell are you talking to?

    It's a *fresh* post with no references...and it didn't say "Help" :)

    --
    Who the Hell are you talking to? I'd say "Nobody"
    Jimchip, May 10, 2006