help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by burt, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. burt

    burt Guest

    burt, Apr 27, 2006

  2. burt

    Margolotta Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:20:36 +0100, burt wrote
    (in article <UV04g.155538$>):

    > can people take a look at my site and tell me what you think i should do to
    > it thanks heres the link www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com

    You've posted that piece of shite before. It was crap then and it's crap now.
    Piss off!
    Margolotta, Apr 27, 2006

  3. burt rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com

    Wipe it out, learn a little about website design, and start again....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 27, 2006
  4. burt

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-27, burt <> wrote:
    > can people take a look at my site and tell me what you think i should do to
    > it thanks heres the link www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com

    Well, it has changed overnight.

    ..-----[ as seen in Lynx ]
    | jillianmc1981
    | 59 hits
    |

    | IFRAME:
    | http://ads.monster.com/html.ng/site=tick&affiliate=picz&cy=GB&size=728
    | x90&pp=1&tpath=/default.html&ord=1146144910769&gen=0&ager=25
    |

    | Join Piczo!
    | How Piczo Works
    | Report Bad Content
    | View High Resolution
    | Download For Printing
    | Order Prints & Gifts
    | Create Your Own Site
    | [piczoSignupCorner2.gif]
    | [xset?fid=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.1146144910754]
    |
    | [pixel?version=nonjava]
    '-----

    [I've 'hidden' my IP number; no need to archive that ;))]

    Not so good in Opera with images, plugins, Java, and scripts, all
    disabled. Not much to see at all in fact.

    The invalid cookies are proliferating.

    When I follow the link to 'How Piczo Works' I get another page with more
    links; guessing that 'About Piczo' might be the one that tells me how it
    works, I follow that; but all I get is a sales pitch that tells me almost
    nothing meaningful - apart from referring to "We, the people that run
    Piczo ..." (so there is more than one of you?) and "... in 2004 when we
    launched ..." (so you've left it for 2 years to find out what people
    think? With 59 hits in that time, at least three of them being me
    yesterday and today, I think you know!).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 27, 2006
  5. burt

    why? Guest

    why?, Apr 27, 2006
  6. burt

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:04:18 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:20:36 GMT, burt wrote:
    >
    >>can people take a look at my site and tell me what you think i should do to
    >>it thanks heres the link www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com
    >>

    >Bet it's still junk even without looking, was right
    >
    >http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com
    >Result: Failed validation, 54 errors

    First thing it did to me in Firefox was insist I needed an "unknown" plugin. No
    way. Then I went with Net Demon.

    Ugh.

    Was that a web bug I saw at the bottom of the page?

    --
    The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in
    the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.
    Mara, Apr 27, 2006
  7. burt

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:52:24 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:04:18 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:20:36 GMT, burt wrote:
    >>
    >>>can people take a look at my site and tell me what you think i should do to
    >>>it thanks heres the link www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com

    <snip>

    >>http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.jillianmc1981.piczo.com
    >>Result: Failed validation, 54 errors

    >First thing it did to me in Firefox was insist I needed an "unknown" plugin. No
    >way. Then I went with Net Demon.
    >
    >Ugh.
    >
    >Was that a web bug I saw at the bottom of the page?

    Didn't try it in any browser, would have been okay as my firewall messes
    with script tags and stops scripts working and also converts inline
    JavaScript to blanks , like <body onload=" "> which I like.

    I only went as far as opening the page as source code in Sam Spade. It's
    horrible (the code).

    >>Me

    Me
    why?, Apr 27, 2006
  8. X-No-Archive: YES
    burt [] has entered into testimony
    UV04g.155538$

    > can people take a look at my site and tell me what you think i should
    > do to it thanks heres the link www <snip>

    You should stop spamming, fuckhead.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com