    week. She's blonde and leggy. Anyway thats by the by. Tempted to buy
    another PC. My networks hot.

    Any clues?
    -- Paul --, Apr 1, 2006

  2. -- Paul --

    old man Guest

    > Any clues?

    You said it;
    'She's blonde and leggy'
    old man, Apr 1, 2006

  3. -- Paul --

    beenthere Guest

    "-- Paul --" <> wrote in message
    news:442e76aa$0$8337$...
    >I suspect I have spyware. When I open IE it always flares up on me. The
    >error I get says "Please reinstall, Please reinstall". Microsoft are
    >clueless. When I called they weren't aware of any software called XP.
    >Windows Exporer shows nothing usual, but when I reboot I get a funny 'chuf
    >chuf' sound coming from the parping couplets. I lubed 'em on tuesday so
    >don't think they're snagging. My wife's been using the computer now for a
    >week. She's blonde and leggy. Anyway thats by the by. Tempted to buy
    >another PC. My networks hot.
    >
    > Any clues?

    If she`s been using it for a week, I think it`s time to drag her off !.
    And you`ve obviously over-oiled the couplets.
    If your network is really hot, chuck a bucket of cold water over it.
    beenthere, Apr 1, 2006
  4. -- Paul --

    x@y Guest

    "-- Paul --" <> wrote in message
    >I suspect I have spyware. When I open IE it always flares up on me. The
    > error I get says "Please reinstall, Please reinstall". Microsoft are
    > clueless. When I called they weren't aware of any software called XP.
    > Windows Exporer shows nothing usual, but when I reboot I get a funny 'chuf
    > chuf' sound coming from the parping couplets. I lubed 'em on tuesday so
    > don't think they're snagging. My wife's been using the computer now for a
    > week. She's blonde and leggy. Anyway thats by the by. Tempted to buy
    > another PC. My networks hot.
    >
    > Any clues?

    >Paul wrote:
    >"Please reinstall, Please reinstall".

    This is what my wife said to me last night also.

    As for clues? Yes it is April Fooollll.... :)
    Cheers x@y
    x@y, Apr 1, 2006
  5. -- Paul --

    Daave Guest

    -- Paul -- wrote:
    > I suspect I have spyware. When I open IE it always flares up on me.

    Cyberoids?
    Daave, Apr 1, 2006
  6. -- Paul --

    -- Paul -- Guest

    Cheers for your help guys but I've solved it now.
    I only ran out of petrol didn't I.!
    Bit embarrasing really

    -- Paul --, Apr 1, 2006
  7. -- Paul --

    Trax Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote:

    |>"-- Paul --" <> wrote in message
    |>..
    |>>I suspect I have spyware. When I open IE it always flares up on me. The
    |>> error I get says "Please reinstall, Please reinstall". Microsoft are
    |>> clueless. When I called they weren't aware of any software called XP.
    |>> Windows Exporer shows nothing usual, but when I reboot I get a funny 'chuf
    |>> chuf' sound coming from the parping couplets. I lubed 'em on tuesday so
    |>> don't think they're snagging. My wife's been using the computer now for a
    |>> week. She's blonde and leggy. Anyway thats by the by. Tempted to buy
    |>> another PC. My networks hot.
    |>>
    |>> Any clues?

    |>>"Please reinstall, Please reinstall".
    |>This is what my wife said to me last night also.

    :]

    |>As for clues? Yes it is April Fooollll.... :)

    Look at what Google Earth has done for the day
    http://www.jarnot.com/mt/archives/2006/04/they_come_in_pe.php
    or
    http://www.jarnot.com/misc/area51-aprilfools.kmz

    --
    Web cam in an eagle's nest
    http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/encoder/index.html
    Trax, Apr 1, 2006
  8. -- Paul --

    Plato Guest

    -- Paul -- wrote:

    > I suspect I have spyware. When I open IE it always flares up on me. The

    Then download, install, and run the two free anti-spyware apps on the
    page below.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    Plato, Apr 3, 2006