    Please, I'm beginner, I want certificate with VB.net, how
    do I begin ?

    , Dec 9, 2004

  2. 1) Get Visual Studio .NET
    2) Get certification text books at you local computer book store.
    3) Practice coding examples and understanding concepts
    4) Get practice test, follow recommendations.
    5) Write exam

    --
    Gerry O'Brien
    Visual Basic .NET MVP

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:0b7601c4de20$5f161920$...

    Gerry O'Brien [MVP], Dec 9, 2004

  3. Vipul Patel Guest

    HI Julian,

    You need to begin with learning the .NET concepts.

    A self_paced training kit from the Microsoft Press will be a useful tool in
    your hands. And you need to follow whats GErry has said to attain sure-shot
    success.

    Best of luck.

    Regards
    Vipul