    easier). Is
    there same questions in exam and book?
    thx

    dzemo, Aug 10, 2004

  2. >Can anyone tell me is real questions on real exam is similar to 157
    >questions that come with Mike Gunderloy 70-306 book on CD (or harder or
    >easier). Is
    >there same questions in exam and book?

    maybe you would like the actual Q+A's for the real exam?

    It may come as tincy wincy shock to you, but in the real IT world, you
    need to be able to perform task's that are somewhat more complex than
    memorizing the answers to questions.

    Learn and understand the topics and have confidence in your own
    ability.

    Ping Eric - yet another example of what I rattle on about!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004

  3. dzemo

    Eric Guest

    > Ping Eric - yet another example of what I rattle on about!!!

    The thing that bugs me is that I answer this kind of question all the
    time. Nobody reads the other posts before posting their own question.

    My fingers get tired of answering the same questions all the time.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 11, 2004
  4. dzemo

    dzemo Guest

    i don't have time to read older posts to see if there is a discusion on thei
    theme. But i read and study realy hard and i don't wanna memorize the
    questions but i just wont to know for me i'm not sure will i pass the exam.
    Just asking so if don't want to answer properlly don't answer at all

    dzemo, Aug 11, 2004
  5. >But i read and study realy hard and i don't wanna memorize the
    >questions

    yeah right

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  6. dzemo

    dzemo Guest

    yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
    bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

    dzemo, Aug 11, 2004
  7. dzemo

    JaR Guest

    dzemo wrote:
    > yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
    > bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

    Ye flipping Ghods.

    JaR
    Appalled Thug

    JaR, Aug 11, 2004
  8. >yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
    >bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

    well that's rich coming from someone with an even worse command of the
    english language than I - I guess you must be a mexican.

    Anyway, I now see why you have such little confidence in yourself and
    in your ability to take a [very] simple exam..

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  9. dzemo

    Pollux Guest

    In article <>, The Poster
    Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> says...
    > >yeah, and u act like that u have old the knowladge of world. Why than u even
    > >bother to answer if it is somthing stupid. just don't answer

    > well that's rich coming from someone with an even worse command of the
    > english language than I - I guess you must be a mexican.

    I gotta say I was surprised by that answer coming from you. Especially
    since it appears he's from Bosnia.

    > Anyway, I now see why you have such little confidence in yourself and
    > in your ability to take a [very] simple exam..

    Presumably because he's Mexican?

    Pollux, Aug 12, 2004
  10. dzemo

    dzemo Guest

    i just want to tell you and "It may come as tincy wincy shock to you" but i
    pass with 850 score.

    dzemo, Aug 14, 2004
  11. >i just want to tell you and "It may come as tincy wincy shock to you" but i
    >pass with 850 score.

    In my view given the fact you are presented with the correct
    answer(s), such a low score should be coincided a fail.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  12. dzemo

    Guest Guest

    "dzemo" <> wrote in message
    > i just want to tell you and "It may come as tincy wincy shock to you" but

    > pass with 850 score.

    Congratulations, dzemo. And do not worry about Kline. He is just nobody
    trying to be somebody. :)

    Eric

    Guest, Aug 15, 2004
  13. >Congratulations, dzemo. And do not worry about Kline. He is just nobody
    >trying to be somebody. :)

    yeah I don't help losers and idiots - sorry. But then I live in the
    real world and not in some two bit coding factory world where nothing
    matters, expect that is, whether to use vb or c#.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004