    Azhar Guest

    i wann to complete MCSD .Net, some can help me in this
    regard.
    Azhar, May 24, 2004

  2. Azhar

    Ernesto Guest

    Be careful how do you ask a question because Kline could
    insult you.

    Look into:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp
    but is strange, that since you want to be a MCSD, doesn't
    looked into it.

    Ernesto

    Ernesto, May 24, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  4. Ernesto wrote:
    > Be careful how do you ask a question because Kline could
    > insult you.

    Yes, you must try hard to be honored with an insult from Kline.

    --
    Fris "I, on the other hand, am easy" bee®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2004