    Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
    think i will lose all exam fees.
    how can i clear it.
    S Priya, Jan 24, 2004

  2. S Priya

    Guest Guest

    Contact me at or online at yahoo
    messanger. I will definately help u
    Nisha

    Guest, Jan 24, 2004

  3. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i was actually thinking of asking nisha to help me as well....
    my life's shambles r'now... all 'cause of mcsd.net
    maybe i could do with a helping hand as well...
    you reckon i should ?

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 24, 2004
  4. S Priya wrote:

    > Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
    > think i will lose all exam fees.
    > how can i clear it.

    You're right to be afraid. I think you will lose all exam fees as well.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004
  5. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    looks like you have had a nice weekend...

    --

    Regards,

    HD
    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004
  6. S Priya

    JaR Guest

    "S Priya" <> wrote in message
    > Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
    > think i will lose all exam fees.
    > how can i clear it.

    Yes, be afraid. Be very afraid. Send me the money instead and I'll take them
    for you. Really! Honest! OK, I'll just use the money to buy beer, but go
    ahead and send it to me anyway.

    And yes, be very afraid.

    JaR
    Scary Thug
    JaR, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Hermit Dave wrote:

    > looks like you have had a nice weekend...

    It was quite relaxing, actually.

    If some moron thinks someone is just going to tutor him because he
    asked, does he really deserve a nice answer?

    And if he's not confident in his own abilities, is that the kind of guy
    you want to be working with?
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004
  8. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    hell no... i prefer to work with people who stand their ground.
    knowing something doesn't necessarily equate to confidence either..
    and btw that was a she and not a he..

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004
  9. Hermit Dave wrote:

    > hell no... i prefer to work with people who stand their ground.
    > knowing something doesn't necessarily equate to confidence either..
    > and btw that was a she and not a he..

    How do you know "S Priya" is a she?
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004
  10. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    the name... (another advantage of having trounced around india)
    S Priya would mean that Priya is her name and that is a Indian name... can't
    be a guy..
    And S would mean that she's from somewhere around Madras...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004
  11. General Protection Fault wrote:
    > Hermit Dave wrote:
    >
    >> looks like you have had a nice weekend...

    > It was quite relaxing, actually.
    >
    > If some moron thinks someone is just going to tutor him because he
    > asked, does he really deserve a nice answer?

    You are clearly not of the Paisleyism Religion. She'd call you a thug.

    > And if he's not confident in his own abilities, is that the kind of
    > guy you want to be working with?

    She would.

    Or she'd at least like to sell him a few books.

    --
    Fris "Meany-head" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 26, 2004
  12. These exams should be taken with respect, not fear. Study and understand
    msdn via www.codeclinic.com (I'm starting to sound like a broken record.)
    It's helped me more than I can say.

    Apply a little of your developer instincts to the questions. Don't second
    guess yourself. If you think an answer is right, more often than not it is.
    I have a personal rule for changing an answer after guessing: First, go with
    your gut, ONLY change the answer if you convince yourself 100% that your
    first guess is wrong AND that your new selection is right and NOT a guess.

    Brunswick Lowe, Jan 27, 2004
  13. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i havent used code clinic.. did check it out a bit.. but i prefer a direct
    search on msdn.
    its the one thing that i have been consistently using since 1998... offline
    and online..
    if you dont know the answer... then... think bout how it should be. if you
    know your stuff and how it works under the skin.. 9 of 10 times you will be
    right when you do a guess in that way.
    damn whats wrong with me... i am actually answering something on this forum
    in a very straight manner...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 27, 2004
  14. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    okay i could be wrong... it could be that satya priya guy (who caused a
    massive outburst from me a while back)... now that was a bloke... could be
    that he booked the exams and is now feeling the heat.. who knows...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 27, 2004
  15. Watch it HD, people will talk. I can hear it now, "HD's lost his edge!"

    Brunswick Lowe, Jan 27, 2004
  16. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    %>)

    Hermit Dave, Jan 27, 2004
  17. S Priya

    Sam Guest

    Hi Satya priya,
    One has to pass 5 exams to get MCSD. Each
    exam costs $125. Convert into repees. For details go to
    http://www.2test.com/index.jsp

    Sam

    Sam, Jan 28, 2004
  18. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    sam,

    in rupees it costs something like 1500 or so.. equivalent to £20.

    --

    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 28, 2004
  19. S Priya

    Pravin Guest

    it costs Rs 2500 per paper.

    Pravin

    Pravin, Jan 29, 2004
  20. S Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    really.... last time i gave it... that was in 1999 the fees where increased
    to something like 1100 then...
    hell its doubled.... but still its way lesser than £100+ paid for the same
    exams in UK

    --
    Regards,
    HD