Help!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by MP, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. MP

    MP Guest

    Hi!
    I have problem and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my English. My
    computer (WinXP Pro SP2, Pcchips m825, Athlon1700+, 250 ram) stalls while
    i'm using Kazaa or other p2p programs. I happen usually about 5-30 minuts
    after i turn this program on. Only when I disconnect internet everything
    becomes OK. Usage of procesor in that moment isn't big and my memory is also
    OK. My firewall is OK too. My computer is almost one year old and I'm sure
    that my memory is OK and my HDD hasn't any bad sectors. System was install a
    few times and each time i have this problem, i installed also different
    version of Kazaa(Emule and so on...). Everything is OK while I'm using
    WinMe, i have no problems and such programs like Kazaa can run long time and
    computer doesn't stall. I don't know if it is caused by hardwere or
    softwere. 2 years ago I had differend computer but with mainboard from the
    same producent (PCChips 725mrt). I had WinNT and I had the same problem but
    then I got just "blue screen" after 5-30 minutes of using Kazaa. Similary
    this problem didn't happen while i was using WinMe or 98. When I installed
    WindowsXP (on my old computer) I have the same problem (but without "blue
    screen"). Please help me. I've been looking for a help for half a year and
    noone can help me. Maybe someone had similar problem?? Can it be caused by
    mainboard? Both is Pcchips:(

    MP, Feb 14, 2005

  2. MP

    The One Guest

    "MP" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I have problem and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my English. My
    > computer (WinXP Pro SP2, Pcchips m825, Athlon1700+, 250 ram) stalls while
    > i'm using Kazaa or other p2p programs. I happen usually about 5-30 minuts
    > after i turn this program on. Only when I disconnect internet everything
    > becomes OK. Usage of procesor in that moment isn't big and my memory is

    also
    > OK. My firewall is OK too. My computer is almost one year old and I'm sure
    > that my memory is OK and my HDD hasn't any bad sectors. System was install

    > few times and each time i have this problem, i installed also different
    > version of Kazaa(Emule and so on...). Everything is OK while I'm using
    > WinMe, i have no problems and such programs like Kazaa can run long time

    and
    > computer doesn't stall. I don't know if it is caused by hardwere or
    > softwere. 2 years ago I had differend computer but with mainboard from the
    > same producent (PCChips 725mrt). I had WinNT and I had the same problem

    but
    > then I got just "blue screen" after 5-30 minutes of using Kazaa. Similary
    > this problem didn't happen while i was using WinMe or 98. When I installed
    > WindowsXP (on my old computer) I have the same problem (but without "blue
    > screen"). Please help me. I've been looking for a help for half a year and
    > noone can help me. Maybe someone had similar problem?? Can it be caused by
    > mainboard? Both is Pcchips:(

    Bin Kazaa its heavy on spyware and endless problems, computer slowdown etc.

    The One, Feb 15, 2005

  3. MP

    MP Guest

    > Bin Kazaa its heavy on spyware and endless problems, computer slowdown
    > etc.

    I have the lates version of Ad-aware and i'm using Kazaa Lite.

    MP, Feb 15, 2005
  4. MP

    The One Guest

    "MP" <> wrote in message

    > > Bin Kazaa its heavy on spyware and endless problems, computer slowdown
    > > etc.

    > I have the lates version of Ad-aware and i'm using Kazaa Lite.

    Id still get rid of it.

    The One, Feb 15, 2005
  5. MP

    Plato Guest

    MP wrote:

    > I have problem and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my English. My
    > computer (WinXP Pro SP2, Pcchips m825, Athlon1700+, 250 ram) stalls while
    > i'm using Kazaa or other p2p programs. I happen usually about 5-30 minuts

    dont use kazaa. You probably have 300 or so spyware files running
    already as a result of using it. And perhaps a dozen or so trojans.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 16, 2005