help.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by cellaman, Nov 12, 2006.

1. cellaman

cellaman

i HOPE SOMEOne CAn hELP> aS YOU cAN SEE I AM HAVINg REAL TROUBLE WITH MY ComPUTER> when i type my caps continually change, THE LIGHT ON THE KEYBOARD DOESN@T CHaNGE BUt IT@s LIKE All my kEYStokes ArE beIng taMPered witH. Also my mouse is going crazy. if i go into my computer and select a file it selects all the files from the first in the window to the one i wanted to click on (as if i had held shift and clicked on the first file and then another file - it selects all the files in between). Also if i use thE mOuse wHeel to scroll down A Page in my bROWsER it tAkes me bAck as if i hAd pressed the backspAce key on the keyboard.

If i repeatedly hit the Ctrl key it seems to stop for a while, but soon returns...

I have ran and checked the files with HiJackThis, AnD ReMovED AnY FILES which were eVEN close to BeIng suspicious, BUT STILL NO joy. AlSO rAN mCAFEE anD spybot but no luck.

CAN ANYONE HELP?
    cellaman, Nov 12, 2006
    1. Advertising