    I need HELP.
    With my Best.
    Saref

    Saref Aref, May 18, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Saref Aref" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi every body
    > I want to add a line in the "Autoexec.bat" file.
    > But I don't want to use "copy con" to re-write the file again because
    > when I checked this file by "type autoexec.bat" via the DOS I found it
    > was very long.
    > Please any body can tell me if there is a program by which I can
    > delete some and add other lines ? or even tell me a command in Dos.
    > I need HELP.

    Try the "edit" command, as in:
    edit autoexec.bat

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, May 18, 2004

  3. Saref Aref

    Plato Guest

    Saref Aref wrote:

    > I want to add a line in the "Autoexec.bat" file.

    type:

    edit autoexec.bat

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 18, 2004
  4. Saref Aref

    ProfGene Guest

    You can write the autoexec.bat in Windows by viewing the file in notepad and
    saying open, then choose all files then browse to C: autoexec.bat and open
    it. Type in the changes you want and save it as "all files" and you will be
    prompted that it already exists do you want to replace it and say yes. But
    in case you make a mistake you can copy the original file and save it under
    any name such as autoexec.old.

    ProfGene, May 22, 2004