    it.

    Kind Regards

    Micky LEEDS UK.

    Micky Savage, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Micky Savage

    Lu Tze Guest

    "Micky Savage" <> wrote in message
    news:cUxeb.3535$...
    > hI all ,
    > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
    > it.
    >

    > Kind Regards
    >

    > Micky LEEDS UK.

    Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

    --
    Lu Tze

    Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

    Lu Tze, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Micky Savage

    Chuck Guest

    On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:20:55 +0100, "Micky Savage"
    <> wrote:

    >hI all ,
    >I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
    >it.
    >

    >Kind Regards
    >

    >Micky LEEDS UK.

    Please describe what you have, what error messages you've seen, and
    what you've done to date.

    Cheers,

    Chuck

    Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

    Chuck, Oct 1, 2003
  4. In article <blej49$il9$>,
    says...

    > "Micky Savage" <> wrote in message
    > > hI all ,
    > > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
    > > it.
    > >

    > > Kind Regards
    > >

    > > Micky LEEDS UK.
    > >

    > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

    nice.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Oct 2, 2003
  5. In article <blej49$il9$>,
    says...

    > "Micky Savage" <> wrote in message
    > > hI all ,
    > > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
    > > it.
    > >

    > > Kind Regards
    > >

    > > Micky LEEDS UK.
    > >

    > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

    but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Micky Savage

    Lu Tze Guest

    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > In article <blej49$il9$>,
    > says...
    > >

    > > "Micky Savage" <> wrote in message
    > > > hI all ,
    > > > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem

    t do
    > > > it.
    > > >

    > > > Kind Regards
    > > >

    > > > Micky LEEDS UK.
    > > >

    > > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........
    > >

    > but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....

    Synchronous address multi-plexor?

    --
    Lu Tze

    Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

    Lu Tze, Oct 2, 2003
  7. In article <blg6rt$clj$>,
    says...

    > "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > In article <blej49$il9$>,
    > > says...
    > > >

    > > > "Micky Savage" <> wrote in message

    > t do

    > > > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........
    > > >

    > > but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....
    > >

    > Synchronous address multi-plexor?

    or perhaps the split-binary, non-linear, decoder circuit?

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Oct 2, 2003
  8. Micky Savage

    Damjan Guest

    > hI all ,
    > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
    > it.

    Delete mail and empty bin.
    For the future, try to use some firewall that contain email attachment
    quarantine support.

    Greets

    Damjan, Oct 9, 2003