    if possible) as I will be installing over the weekend.

    Thanks in anticipation
    Sandra
    Sandra, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Sandra

    Marko Guest

    home
    >due to the fact that I will be working from home on some
    >occasions. When I installed it everything was fine until
    >I tried to use it and it said that it needed activating
    >and that this software had already been activated.

    Hello Sandra

    Activation is there as a feature to help ensure software
    is not casually copied.

    From the MS anti piracy site, "License compliance means
    using software or hardware according to the license as
    granted by the copyright owner of that product. Software
    licensing or copyright breaches cost millions each year to
    the economy, business, consumers and developers. Some
    types of software license and copyright breaches include
    counterfeiting, hard disk loading and corporate copying."

    This means you.

    What you are attempting to do is to violate the End User
    License Agreement. One copy of the software was purchased
    and therefore only one installation is legal.

    You need to obtain additional licensed software.

    It is not a good idea to attempt to find an illegal way to
    get around this situation.

    Regards

    Marko
    Marko, Sep 20, 2003