help!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Lynette [MSFT], Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Hi Diosa_morena;

    Wanted to make sure you got a response to your problem as
    it still sounds like you have the worm. Please go to:
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp and
    follow the steps in order. Hopefully this solves your
    problem.

    Thanks - Lynette

    confers no rights.

    Lynette [MSFT], Aug 15, 2003