    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    John

    John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005

  2. John Hurkett

    Scrote Guest

    John Hurkett wrote:
    >> I know this is a strange request but is there somewhere on the
    >> internet that I can download a free copy of "Terms and Conditions of
    >> sale" that apply to the UK ?
    >> I have looked but cant seem to find it anywhere ---
    >> Any help would be appreciated.
    >> Thanks
    >> John

    For the internet? rofl
    --
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    -- Samuel Butler

    Scrote, Jun 25, 2005

  3. John Hurkett

    John Hurkett Guest

    No !!!!
    A General "Sale and Conditions" statement that applies to the sale of
    goods in general - not to the internet...

    John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005
  4. John Hurkett

    uh Clem Guest

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:32:02 +0000
    (UTC), "John Hurkett" <> mumbled:

    >I know this is a strange request but is there somewhere on the internet that
    >I can download a free copy of "Terms and Conditions of sale" that apply to
    >the UK ?
    >I have looked but cant seem to find it anywhere ---
    >Any help would be appreciated.
    >Thanks
    >John

    Hey...here it is...lurking just under your message. What a
    co-inky-dink!

    1. Definitions

    1.1. “Buyer” means the person who buys or agrees to the buy the
    goods
    from the seller;

    1.2. “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out
    in
    this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing
    by the
    Seller;

    1.3. “Delivery Date” means the dates specified by the Seller
    when the
    goods are to be delivered;

    1.4. “Goods” means the articles which the buyer agrees to buy
    from the
    Seller;

    1.5. “Price” means the price for the goods excluding carriage,
    packing, insurance and VAT where applicable; and

    1.6. “Seller” means Tarps-UK 9 Fairfield Park, Launceston
    Cornwall-
    PL157RQ

    2. Conditions Applicable

    2.1. These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale
    of
    goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms
    and
    conditions including any terms or conditions which the Buyer may
    purport to
    apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar
    document.

    2.2. All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the
    Buyer
    to purchase Goods pursuant to these Conditions.

    2.3. Placing an order for Goods shall be deemed conclusive
    evidence of
    the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions.

    2.4. Any variations to these Conditions (including any special
    terms
    and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable
    unless
    agreed in writing by the Seller.

    2.5. These terms and conditions apply to all supplies made by
    the
    Seller to the Buyer named on any instruction to purchase the Goods
    from our
    website, catalogue, shop, by post, telephone, in person or on line.

    3. Price and Payment

    3.1. The Price shall be the Seller’s quoted Price. The Price is
    shown
    both inclusive and exclusive of VAT which shall be due at the rate
    ruling on
    the date of the Seller’s invoice.

    3.2. The Seller reserves its right to change and vary its stated
    Price.

    3.3. To enable the Buyer’s order to be accepted, payment in full
    including any carriage charges must be received by the Seller. The
    Seller
    shall not be required to process the order until payment is made.

    4. Availability

    4.1. The site is provided by the Seller on an “as is” and “as
    available” basis. The Seller makes no representations or warranties
    of any
    kind, expressed or implied as to the operation of the site or the
    information, content, materials or products included on this site.

    4.2. If the Seller is out of stock of any of the products
    ordered, the
    Seller gives you the option to retain the goods on back order or to
    accept
    an alternative or to be refunded for the price paid within 30 days.

    5. Warranties and Liability

    5.1. The Seller warrants that the Goods supplied will at the
    time of
    delivery correspond with the description given by the Seller. All
    other
    warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for the purpose,
    quality
    or condition of the goods, whether expressed or implied by statute or
    common
    law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

    uh Clem, Jul 1, 2005