    I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
    Thanks in Advance

    Rob

    Rob, Mar 16, 2005

  2. "Rob" <> wrote in message
    news:17ZZd.231$...
    > Hi Frank Delucca,
    > Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
    > rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
    > resolution (600X 850) is it .
    > I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
    > Thanks in Advance
    >
    > Rob

    Update your graphic card drivers.

    Frank DeLucca, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Rob

    Plato Guest

    Rob wrote:

    > Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
    > rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
    > resolution (600X 850) is it .
    > I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help

    Dertermine what video card or video chipset you have [if onboard video]
    then find and download the install the drivers for it from the makers
    website.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Rob

    DC Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Hi Frank Delucca,
    > Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
    > rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
    > resolution (600X 850) is it .
    > I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
    > Thanks in Advance

    Asking for help from a dizum troll? Now I've seen it all.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Mar 17, 2005