    Can someone other than uni give me info on how to use it, please

    Theirs no help buttom ;-(

    Deb

    Debbie, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Debbie

    x@y Guest

    "Debbie" <> wrote in message

    >I have an encoder for yEnc called
    >
    > WEAPONS OF MASS DOWNLOADING
    > Can someone other than uni give me info on how to use it, please
    >
    > Theirs no help buttom ;-(
    >
    > Deb

    Maybe in one of the Websites below here:

    a.. Search for ‘yEnc Instructions’ with CNET.
    b.. Check latest prices on ‘yEnc Instructions’ with mySimon.
    c.. Comparison shop for ‘yEnc Instructions’ with Shopper.com.
    d.. Search for ‘yEnc Instructions’ with ZDNet.
    Good Luck x@y,

    x@y, Feb 10, 2005

  3. Debbie

    dadiOH Guest

    Debbie wrote:
    > I have an encoder for yEnc called
    >
    > WEAPONS OF MASS DOWNLOADING
    > Can someone other than uni give me info on how to use it, please
    >
    > Theirs no help buttom ;-(

    "An" encoder? Which? Have you tried pointing it at a folder of files?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Debbie

    x@y Guest

    "Debbie" <> wrote in message
    >I have an encoder for yEnc called
    >
    > WEAPONS OF MASS DOWNLOADING
    > Can someone other than uni give me info on how to use it, please
    >
    > Theirs no help buttom ;-(
    >
    > Deb

    Hi Debbie,
    My last links where clickable before I replied,
    then they turned into plain text and became useless.

    This should work; http://tinyurl.com/2kec

    Good Luck, x@y.

    x@y, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Debbie

    GE Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    Debbie wrote:
    > I have an encoder for yEnc called
    >
    > WEAPONS OF MASS DOWNLOADING
    > Can someone other than uni give me info on how to use it, please
    >
    > Theirs no help buttom ;-(

    "An" encoder? Which?

    *WEAPONS OF MASS DOWNLOADING

    Have you tried pointing it at a folder of files?

    *Ive tried everything, its kinda simple in a way, ex: no bells and whisles,
    but ;-( I THOUGHT, everything came with instruction, but this did'nt???

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    GE, Feb 11, 2005