    Nowhere Guest

    I have a CD-rom and a CD-RW disc. What can I do? Can I burn stuff on it?
    How? I have win xp. Thank you.
    Nowhere, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    °Mike° Guest

    Take the disk outside and play frisbee with it.
    When you're all done playing with the disk, pack
    up your computer and donate it (the computer)
    to the nearest charity.

    On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:01:24 -0000, in
    <cp2dql$1l1$>
    Nowhere scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Nowhere

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Nowhere vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I have a CD-rom and a CD-RW disc.

    I have a feeling about what's to come here ...

    > What can I do?

    Dunno, throw a party maybe ..

    > Can I burn stuff on it?

    If you have a CD RW Writer you can, but not with a CD rom ... Though I hear
    tell that patrol and matches are a fiery combination.

    > How?

    Buy a CD RW Writer.

    >I have win xp.

    Bully for you, so do many people..

    > Thank you.

    's a pleasure, come again, and again and again, as I'm sure you will .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    http://dogpoopblog.blogspot.com/
    Paul - xxx, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Nowhere

    Gary Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > I have a CD-rom and a CD-RW disc. What can I do? Can I burn stuff on it?
    > How? I have win xp. Thank you.

    you can go out and buy a cdrw drive so you can write something on your
    cdrw disk.
    Gary, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Nowhere wrote:
    > I have a CD-rom and a CD-RW disc. What can I do? Can I burn stuff on it?
    > How? I have win xp. Thank you.

    As long as your CD-Rom has a burn speed of 50GB a second, otherwise
    another solution will be necessary.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Nowhere

    Slother Guest

    To bad you don't have the most important thing needed...
    A Clue.

    Not to worry... we helpful people of 24hoursupport.helpdesk haven't got that either.

    We do offer a shiny new computer for you for the asking price of $1.00 a day (ahem yea right!!! Get a Clue!!! you'll need it!!!)

    as to answer your question, there are many ways to do this... did your cd-rw disk come with a manual? Did you read it? do you still
    have
    no "Clue?"

    besides burring stuff on top of your cd-rom may wreck your cd-rom... (provided you put it in the oven and set it to 140C)

    Slother, Dec 9, 2004