    Thank you

    --
    Marcia & Roy

    Marcia Coffin, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Marcia Coffin

    The Prophecy Guest

    The Prophecy, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Marcia Coffin

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:08:22 -0400, in
    <>
    Marcia Coffin scrawled:

    >Can any one out there tell me why when I open my PC,
    >which is a windows millennium 2000

    What's "windows millennium 2000"?

    > my connection starts to dial up?

    Check task scheduler and automatic updates.

    > email me at

    <snip>

    No.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Marcia Coffin wrote:
    > Can any one out there tell me why when I open my PC, which is a windows
    > millennium 2000 my connection starts to dial up? email me at
    >
    > It dials up as soon as I open it.
    > Thank you

    Download, update and run Spybot Search & Destroy and Adaware.

    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Update your antivirus and do a full scan.

    Other programs such as WeatherBug can drive you nuts with this sort of
    behavior.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2004