    120 GB hard drive.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

    lethal, Jul 22, 2004

  2. lethal

    Boomer Guest

    "lethal" <> wrote:

    > Could any one please help me with this:
    > Each time I shut off my computer and restart it, I get a message
    > and have absolutely no idea of what it means, the message is :
    > "The procedure entry point
    > ? Readkey String@CSISReg@SHAPADOHOPAAUHKEY_@@K@Z could not be
    > located in the dynamic link library SIS base.dll."
    > My PC is WINDOWS XP Home edition, untel Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
    > 512 Ram and 120 GB hard drive.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thank you

    Hi

    Maybe a clue in the archives:
    http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=xp&as_epq=The procedure entry%2
    0point&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P33C12CD8

    Have you uninstalled something recently?

    Boomer, Jul 22, 2004

  3. lethal

    °Mike° Guest

    You have installed some software that is not
    compatible with Windows XP, and it has replaced
    a dll file with a wrong version. Uninstall any
    programs that you have recently installed. If
    that doesn't help, run the system file checker:

    Start--> Run--> sfc /scannow

    Have your Windows XP CD ready.

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:58:29 GMT, in
    <ViELc.75090$Mr4.27586@pd7tw1no>