    Anybody know a way round this?

    Many Thnaks

    Gavin.

    Gavin, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Gavin

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Gavin typed:
    > Hi, ive done something a bit dumb. I changed my settings on Command &
    > Conquer to a 1280 x ___ resolution which my monitor wont support, now
    > whenever i start up the game i cant see what im doing and thus cannot get
    > into the options screen to change it back.

    Dunno about C&C. but many games have a 'setup.exe' in their root folder.
    Try navigating to it and see.

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Gavin

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:02:36 +0000 (UTC), "Gavin"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, ive done something a bit dumb. I changed my settings on Command &
    >Conquer to a 1280 x ___ resolution which my monitor wont support, now
    >whenever i start up the game i cant see what im doing and thus cannot get
    >into the options screen to change it back.
    >
    >Anybody know a way round this?
    >

    >Many Thnaks
    >
    >Gavin.

    Maybe booting into safe mode???
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Gavin

    Gavin Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:02:36 +0000 (UTC), "Gavin"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi, ive done something a bit dumb. I changed my settings on Command &
    > >Conquer to a 1280 x ___ resolution which my monitor wont support, now
    > >whenever i start up the game i cant see what im doing and thus cannot get
    > >into the options screen to change it back.
    > >
    > >Anybody know a way round this?
    > >

    > >Many Thnaks
    > >
    > >Gavin.
    > >

    > Maybe booting into safe mode???
    > --
    > Avenger©
    >
    > "Put the CAT out to reply"
    > *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    No its not Windows XP that I cant access, its just the game itself.

    Thanks

    Gavin.

    Gavin, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Avenger© wrote:
    > On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:02:36 +0000 (UTC), "Gavin"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, ive done something a bit dumb. I changed my settings on Command &
    >> Conquer to a 1280 x ___ resolution which my monitor wont support, now
    >> whenever i start up the game i cant see what im doing and thus
    >> cannot get into the options screen to change it back.
    >>
    >> Anybody know a way round this?
    >>

    >> Many Thnaks
    >>
    >> Gavin.
    >>

    > Maybe booting into safe mode???

    You fucking pillock. Learn to read.

    Avenger©, the half-length, resembling cow, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Gavin

    Gavin Guest

    Thanks for your help, fortunately, Command & Conquer: Generals has an
    Options.ini file that can be deleted to revert back to defaults.

    Thanks again,

    Gavin.

    Gavin, Jul 7, 2004