help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DC, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. DC

    DC Guest

    DC, Jul 2, 2004

  2. DC

    Boomer Guest

    "judith jones" <> wrote:

    > help since changing from wmx3-31 to 3-53exe my down loading is
    > very slow can anyone tell me how to rectify this problem thanks

    [snip the crap]

    Please don't post with HTML on. Post in plain text please.

    Thanks
    Boomer, Jul 2, 2004

  3. DC

    Boomer Guest

    "judith jones" <> wrote:

    > help since changing from wmx3-31 to 3-53exe my down loading is
    > very slow can anyone tell me how to rectify this problem thanks

    [snip]

    BTW... You're posting from the future too. Please fix your clock.

    Thanks. :)
    Boomer, Jul 2, 2004
  4. DC

    judith jones Guest

    judith jones, Jul 2, 2004
  5. DC

    olfart Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "judith jones" <> wrote:
    >
    > > help since changing from wmx3-31 to 3-53exe my down loading is
    > > very slow can anyone tell me how to rectify this problem thanks

    > [snip]
    >
    > BTW... You're posting from the future too. Please fix your clock.
    >
    > Thanks. :)

    And put out the Cat tonite.
    Boomer keeps forgetting and God we had a mess around here this morning
    olfart, Jul 2, 2004