Help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "g.mcfall1" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:ZpExc.50$nI.16@newsfe6-win...
    > Please advise as mail will not delete. All incoming Emails are constantly
    > reappearing.
    >

    > Cheers
    > Jean

    please be a bit more specific... mail or NG postings... and when does this
    happen... i.e when you turn your OE back on or as soon as you delete them?
    and maybe a little more if you can

    g.mcfall1, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Brian

    Isaac Guest

    "g.mcfall1" <> wrote in news:ZpExc.50$nI.16@newsfe6-
    win:

    > Please advise as mail will not delete. All incoming Emails are constantly
    > reappearing.
    >

    > Cheers
    > Jean

    I suppose you have checked the 'leave mail on server' option.

    In outlook express:
    Tool->Accounts->Properties->Advanced->Leave a copy of messages on server.

    Isaac, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "Isaac" <-> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "g.mcfall1" <> wrote in news:ZpExc.50$nI.16@newsfe6-
    > win:
    >
    > > Please advise as mail will not delete. All incoming Emails are

    constantly
    > > reappearing.
    > >

    > > Cheers
    > > Jean
    > >

    > I suppose you have checked the 'leave mail on server' option.
    >
    > In outlook express:
    > Tool->Accounts->Properties->Advanced->Leave a copy of messages on server.

    this won't change anything... OE checks all headers whilst getting new mails
    and if it has recieved them already. it won't re-download them..

    Brian, Jun 9, 2004