    Why, when I am connected to BTOW am I asked whether I want to try another
    dial up connection through a remote server or re-dial to BTOW, when I am
    already connected to BTOW??
    jill blackbourn, Jan 3, 2004

  2. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    This (24hoursupport.helpdesk, and other newsgroups) is an international
    usenet newsgroup. It has *no* affiliation with your ISP (BT Openworld),
    or any other organisation. It *is* free, though. For more information,
    see the links here:
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

    For your second question, in Internet Explorer, go to Tools / Internet
    Options / Connections, and checkmark 'Never dial a connection', or
    set your default and checkmark 'Always dial my default connection'.

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:05:08 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bt6em3$npi$>
    jill blackbourn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004

  3. jill blackbourn

    gangle7 Guest

    this place is ware you ask yur qwestiuns
    then a bunch of shitbags make fun of
    you and cawl you stooppid and wen you
    ask for a e male ansur they never send
    won lukily i hav desidid now to ansur qwestiuns
    so sumtimes peepils will get sum helps
    i wood ansur yur qwestiuns but i dont
    unterstand wut the fuk you are asking
    good luk ani ways

    "jill blackbourn" wrote

    gangle7, Jan 3, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > "jill blackbourn" wrote
    > > I don't understand what all this is about. I am new to BT internet - is
    > > this all part of the service with BT openworld anytime - i.e. free to me to
    > > use? I assumed this was all to do with emails?? Or am I on to MSN - please
    > > help - I only want to be involved with BT internet/BT Anytime with the free
    > > dial up number.
    > >
    > > Why, when I am connected to BTOW am I asked whether I want to try another
    > > dial up connection through a remote server or re-dial to BTOW, when I am
    > > already connected to BTOW??

    > this place is ware you ask yur qwestiuns
    > then a bunch of shitbags make fun of
    > you and cawl you stooppid and wen you
    > ask for a e male ansur they never send
    > won lukily i hav desidid now to ansur qwestiuns
    > so sumtimes peepils will get sum helps
    > i wood ansur yur qwestiuns but i dont
    > unterstand wut the fuk you are asking
    > good luk ani ways

    Your mother must be very proud of you, and no doubt your children will
    have an excellent start in life. God help them.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  5. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:03:10 -0000, in
    <>
    Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> "jill blackbourn" wrote
    >> > I don't understand what all this is about. I am new to BT internet - is
    >> > this all part of the service with BT openworld anytime - i.e. free to me to
    >> > use? I assumed this was all to do with emails?? Or am I on to MSN - please
    >> > help - I only want to be involved with BT internet/BT Anytime with the free
    >> > dial up number.
    >> >
    >> > Why, when I am connected to BTOW am I asked whether I want to try another
    >> > dial up connection through a remote server or re-dial to BTOW, when I am
    >> > already connected to BTOW??

    >> this place is ware you ask yur qwestiuns
    >> then a bunch of shitbags make fun of
    >> you and cawl you stooppid and wen you
    >> ask for a e male ansur they never send
    >> won lukily i hav desidid now to ansur qwestiuns
    >> so sumtimes peepils will get sum helps
    >> i wood ansur yur qwestiuns but i dont
    >> unterstand wut the fuk you are asking
    >> good luk ani ways

    >Your mother must be very proud of you, and no doubt your children will
    >have an excellent start in life. God help them.

    Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:03:10 -0000, in
    > <>
    > Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> "jill blackbourn" wrote

    > >> this place is ware you ask yur qwestiuns
    > >> then a bunch of shitbags make fun of
    > >> you and cawl you stooppid and wen you
    > >> ask for a e male ansur they never send
    > >> won lukily i hav desidid now to ansur qwestiuns
    > >> so sumtimes peepils will get sum helps
    > >> i wood ansur yur qwestiuns but i dont
    > >> unterstand wut the fuk you are asking
    > >> good luk ani ways

    > >Your mother must be very proud of you, and no doubt your children will
    > >have an excellent start in life. God help them.

    > Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    it, knob.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  7. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:15:46 -0000, in
    <>
    Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:03:10 -0000, in
    >> <>
    >> Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> >Your mother must be very proud of you, and no doubt your children will
    >> >have an excellent start in life. God help them.

    >> Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    >Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    >see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    >clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    >it, knob.

    I love it when people confirm how clueless they are. Can't read
    headers either, can you?

    --
    Damn, you're dumb!
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  8. jill blackbourn

    gangle2 Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:15:46 -0000, in

    > Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:03:10 -0000, in
    > >> <>
    > >> Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    > >> Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    > >Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    > >see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    > >clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    > >it, knob.

    > I love it when people confirm how clueless they are. Can't read
    > headers either, can you?
    >
    > --
    > Damn, you're dumb!

    He be one very cornfused feller!

    Ha

    Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Etc.
    gangle2, Jan 3, 2004
  9. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:15:46 -0000, in
    > <>
    > Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:03:10 -0000, in
    > >> <>
    > >> Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    > >> Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    > >Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    > >see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    > >clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    > >it, knob.

    > I love it when people confirm how clueless they are. Can't read
    > headers either, can you?

    Did you hear the whoosh as my statement went over your head? Mike, I
    know that this group is your personal wank-pad, and that you don't like
    it when new people join up. That's fine with me. I meet knobs like you
    all the time in usenet. They make me laugh, fill me with glee, and
    generally keep people like me in work.

    I know you're sitting there in your greying dressing gown, with your
    beige slippers on thinking you rock the world. Well, let me tell you
    Mikey Mikey Mikey, you sure do.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  10. jill blackbourn

    Spider Guest

    "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > >
    > > >Your mother must be very proud of you, and no doubt your children will
    > > >have an excellent start in life. God help them.

    > > Clueless twit! Try lurking for a while.

    > Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    > see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    > clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    > it, knob.
    >
    > --
    > Hywel I do not eat quiche
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php

    Hey Mom, I'm home. It's nice to see you are keeping a fresh supply of
    "knowledgeable" newbies around here to play with.

    --
    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1
    Spider, Jan 3, 2004
  11. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, in
    <>
    Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:15:46 -0000, in
    >> <>
    >> Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> >Do you really think I didn't spot that gangle7 is your alter ego? I can
    >> >see we're never going to get on, probably because you *think* I'm a
    >> >clueless twit, and I *know* you're a knob. Killfile me and be done with
    >> >it, knob.

    >> I love it when people confirm how clueless they are. Can't read
    >> headers either, can you?

    >Did you hear the whoosh as my statement went over your head? Mike, I
    >know that this group is your personal wank-pad, and that you don't like
    >it when new people join up. That's fine with me. I meet knobs like you
    >all the time in usenet. They make me laugh, fill me with glee, and
    >generally keep people like me in work.
    >
    >I know you're sitting there in your greying dressing gown, with your
    >beige slippers on thinking you rock the world. Well, let me tell you
    >Mikey Mikey Mikey, you sure do.

    WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
    Let's see... 11 minutes. Quite impressive for a dickwad.

    --
    I'm guessing that would be number 75 in you little book of comebacks.
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  12. jill blackbourn

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, Hywel Jenkins
    <> scribbled:

    >Did you hear the whoosh as my statement went over your head?

    The one where you said Mike was Gangle and
    were completely wrong? Did you hear the 'splat'
    as your theory collapsed?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 3, 2004
  13. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, in
    > >I know you're sitting there in your greying dressing gown, with your
    > >beige slippers on thinking you rock the world. Well, let me tell you
    > >Mikey Mikey Mikey, you sure do.

    > WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
    > Let's see... 11 minutes.

    Not necessarily. You don't know how long your message took to reach my
    news client, so it may have only taken a few seconds.

    > Quite impressive for a dickwad.

    Hmm. "Dickwad" That's quite a long word for you, Mikey Mikey Mikey.
    Here's another one (slightly longer) - "elephant". Break the word in to
    parts and build it up as you say it - "ele-ph-ant". Easy.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  14. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:49:11 -0000, in
    <>
    Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, in
    >> >I know you're sitting there in your greying dressing gown, with your
    >> >beige slippers on thinking you rock the world. Well, let me tell you
    >> >Mikey Mikey Mikey, you sure do.

    >> WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
    >> Let's see... 11 minutes.

    >Not necessarily. You don't know how long your message took to reach my
    >news client, so it may have only taken a few seconds.
    >

    >> Quite impressive for a dickwad.

    >Hmm. "Dickwad" That's quite a long word for you, Mikey Mikey Mikey.
    >Here's another one (slightly longer) - "elephant". Break the word in to
    >parts and build it up as you say it - "ele-ph-ant". Easy.

    So, you're crap at flaming, too. That's not surprising.
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  15. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:49:11 -0000, in
    > <>
    > Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, in
    > >>
    > >> WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
    > >> Let's see... 11 minutes.

    > >Not necessarily. You don't know how long your message took to reach my
    > >news client, so it may have only taken a few seconds.
    > >

    > >> Quite impressive for a dickwad.

    > >Hmm. "Dickwad" That's quite a long word for you, Mikey Mikey Mikey.
    > >Here's another one (slightly longer) - "elephant". Break the word in to
    > >parts and build it up as you say it - "ele-ph-ant". Easy.

    > So, you're crap at flaming, too. That's not surprising.

    Mikey Mikey Mikey - may I call you that? I may be crap, but I'm still
    better than you. I think that's because I'm a grown up and you're still
    breast feeding from your sister.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  16. It was on Sat, 03 Jan 2004 14:29:05 +0000, just as I was halfway through a

    Jeezus H. Keerist, another idiot.

    --
    Linux User #: 305646 - SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    No viruses, no defragging,
    William Poaster, Jan 3, 2004
  17. jill blackbourn

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:03:46 -0000, in
    <>
    Hywel Jenkins scrawled:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:49:11 -0000, in
    >> <>
    >> Hywel Jenkins scrawled:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> >Not necessarily. You don't know how long your message took to reach my
    >> >news client, so it may have only taken a few seconds.

    >> >Hmm. "Dickwad" That's quite a long word for you, Mikey Mikey Mikey.
    >> >Here's another one (slightly longer) - "elephant". Break the word in to
    >> >parts and build it up as you say it - "ele-ph-ant". Easy.

    >> So, you're crap at flaming, too. That's not surprising.

    >Mikey Mikey Mikey - may I call you that? I may be crap, but I'm still
    >better than you. I think that's because I'm a grown up and you're still
    >breast feeding from your sister.

    Oh, dear, I hear a sinking sound...
    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  18. Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  19. jill blackbourn

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:49:11 -0000, Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, in
    >> >I know you're sitting there in your greying dressing gown, with your
    >> >beige slippers on thinking you rock the world. Well, let me tell you
    >> >Mikey Mikey Mikey, you sure do.

    >> WOW! How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
    >> Let's see... 11 minutes.

    >Not necessarily. You don't know how long your message took to reach my
    >news client, so it may have only taken a few seconds.
    >

    >> Quite impressive for a dickwad.

    >Hmm. "Dickwad" That's quite a long word for you, Mikey Mikey Mikey.
    >Here's another one (slightly longer) - "elephant". Break the word in to
    >parts and build it up as you say it - "ele-ph-ant". Easy.

    And here's one for you.

    "Troll."

    For the definition, go have a look in the nearest mirror.

    "And while you're at it, **** off. Buh-bye, now. :)"

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  20. In article <faldvvc87m7mme3ncgc34j6qdcgfp6vnjh@news-server>, hawk@Spam-
    Me-Not.cfl.rr.com says...
    > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:29:05 -0000, Hywel Jenkins
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    > >Did you hear the whoosh as my statement went over your head?

    > The one where you said Mike was Gangle and
    > were completely wrong? Did you hear the 'splat'
    > as your theory collapsed?

    It was sarcasm, fsckwit.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004