    all my icons are gone green
    lejitimit e male ansurs
    only thank in advanse

    gangle7, Oct 18, 2003

  2. gangle7

    Greg M Guest

    "gangle7" <> wrote in
    news::

    > all my icons are gone green
    > lejitimit e male ansurs
    > only thank in advanse

    **** yu ya big bablative bobinga.

    Greg M, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Greg M wrote:

    > **** yu ya big bablative bobinga.

    Bablative bobinga?

    Main Entry: bi·la·bi·ate
    Pronunciation: -bE-&t
    Function: adjective
    Date: 1794
    : having two lips <a bilabiate corolla>

    hmmmm ... zattit?

    .... but nothing for "bobinga," or anything close....

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 18, 2003
  4. gangle7

    °Mike° Guest

    They are all belong to us.

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:18:50 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle7 scrawled:

    --
    "TINU".

    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2003
  5. gangle7

    Stevo Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > Main Entry: bi·la·bi·ate
    > Pronunciation: -bE-&t
    > Function: adjective
    > Date: 1794
    >> having two lips <a bilabiate corolla>

    Now, if only I can remember that for a situation involving intimatcy with
    one of the opposite sex...

    But I can't be sure of the reaction.. but then again, can one *ever* be
    sure of the the reaction in those circumstances?? :)

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    Stevo, Oct 18, 2003
  6. gangle7

    Greg M Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    > Greg M wrote:
    >
    >> **** yu ya big bablative bobinga.

    > Bablative bobinga?
    >
    > Main Entry: bi·la·bi·ate
    > Pronunciation: -bE-&t
    > Function: adjective
    > Date: 1794
    >: having two lips <a bilabiate corolla>
    >
    > hmmmm ... zattit?
    >
    > ... but nothing for "bobinga," or anything close....

    Akshully I stole the phrase from Ziggy (Australian), who hasn't
    posted in a fair bit of time.

    Greg M, Oct 18, 2003