    Lisa Mills Guest

    when i connect to internet it comes up action cancelled can anyone tell me
    whats wrong it won"t go to any web page
    Lisa Mills, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Lisa Mills

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:06:37 +0000 (UTC), Lisa Mills wrote:

    >when i connect to internet it comes up action cancelled can anyone tell me

    Windows OS?

    >whats wrong it won"t go to any web page

    What application reports action cancelled, MSIE / NS?

    Is email okay?

    Clear your, browser cache.

    Check your ISPs status page.

    Looks like the help stuff resides,
    http://www.btopenworld.com/helpnb/0,2936,,00.html

    Try www.google.com this is for MSIE,
    Searched English pages for action cancelled msie.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 390. Search took 0.15 seconds.

    Have you applied any updates / service packs?

    Me
    why?, Sep 22, 2003