HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian Sandler, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. i get this funny "!" icon when i use some programs

    can anyone explain what it is and how to fix

    Brian Sandler, Sep 21, 2003

  2. On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:54:40 -0700, B. Al. Zeebub read a prime example of
    Darwinism:

    > i get this funny "!" icon when i use some programs
    >
    > can anyone explain what it is and how to fix

    On the face of it that funny '!' looks pretty much like an exclaimation
    mark and in itself it's probably working quite well and doesn't need to be
    fixed. However, the only program that I know of that uses that kind of
    icon is Norton Internet Security. The exclaimation mark appears in your
    System Tray when an intrusion attempt has been detected. Which means it is
    allegedly doing its job and doesn't need to be fixed either.

    B. Al. Zeebub, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Brian Sandler

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003