    This never happened before, so any help would be appreciated
    Thanks,
    Nadine
    nadine, Aug 5, 2003

  2. nadine

    trotsky Guest

    "nadine" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    > Following up to a question I sent in earlier
    > Have Microsoft windows XP home edition with Outlook Express 6
    > Everytime that I try to send an email to myself it gets sent to the Delete
    > folder
    > I checked my block senders list and I am not on that.........Brian, was

    kind
    > enough
    > to tell me about Mail Messages........but ever since I bought my computer

    > never touched
    > any settings.
    > This never happened before, so any help would be appreciated
    > Thanks,
    > Nadine

    so have you checked if there is a mail rule active or not?
    tools>mailrules>mail.
    trotsky, Aug 5, 2003

  3. nadine

    Brian H¹© Guest

    nadine said:

    > Hello
    > Following up to a question I sent in earlier
    > Have Microsoft windows XP home edition with Outlook Express 6
    > Everytime that I try to send an email to myself it gets sent to the Delete
    > folder
    > I checked my block senders list and I am not on that.........Brian, was kind
    > enough
    > to tell me about Mail Messages........but ever since I bought my computer I
    > never touched
    > any settings.
    > This never happened before, so any help would be appreciated
    > Thanks,
    > Nadine

    Repeatedly asking the same question won't help, in fact, some people will just
    add you to *their* blocked sender list.
    If there are no Mail rules set up, and if there are no entries in the Blocked
    Senders List, then it's anyones guess why mails are going to the deleted folder.
    You could try repairing Internet Explorer, which will also repair Outlook
    Express, but as I am not familiar with XP, I won't be able to tell you which
    steps to take to locate the Add/Remove entry. If XP is the same as my 2000
    setup, it doesn't show in the Add/Remove applet.
    You may have to logoff and logon as Admin first.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 5, 2003