    im having trouble opening up emails and some Iternet Explorer pages,,and
    cant get my cam to work it always shuts me down when i put the cam
    on,,,,hope someone can help me with this problem

    THE APPELBYS, Jun 30, 2003

  2. THE APPELBYS

    desk Guest

    "THE APPELBYS" <> wrote in message
    news:%tQLa.42$...
    > im having trouble opening up emails and some Iternet Explorer pages,,and
    > cant get my cam to work it always shuts me down when i put the cam
    > on,,,,hope someone can help me with this problem

    Please specify your emailproblem; can't open with what program, if Outlook,
    is it the messeage itself or the attachment?
    Some pages errr, firewall perhaps? If not specify.

    Had some camtrouble similar, fixed it by removing all (creative) software
    and reinstalling it.
    Again, if that doesn't work, specify.

    desk, Jun 30, 2003

  3. THE APPELBYS

    LooseLips Guest

    And you could also try removing your real email address from newsgroup
    postings unless you want to recieve thousands of offers to enlarge certain
    parts of your anatomy. Here is a selection of headers from Hotmail,
    unedited:

    OddBallChick U really don't see this everyday... Jun 30 2k

    Work Her Out With Your Whopping Kn{ob Jun 30 3k

    Suzanne b Hardcore babes Jun 30 3k

    -DrunkMature- Adv...Drunk Mature..Hotties in Action.. Jun 30 3k

    Find Secret Info On Anyone - See Who Your Dau...
    Jun 30

    Now as far as I'm concerned this is not family material.

    Assuming you're using Outlook Express: click Tools, Accounts, News, select
    your Bigpond account, click properties and change your email address to
    something like "john dot howard at thelodge dot canberra dot com" or use a
    free webmail account to host replies and to use for all those handy online
    registrations. Do be more specific with any problems.
    Looselips sink ships.

    LooseLips, Jun 30, 2003
  4. You shouldn't post your real name especially if you just escaped from prison.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 30, 2003