    Any ideas what is wrong?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Mark
    FERRANTE, Feb 19, 2004

  2. FERRANTE

    Chet Guest

    Please help fill in one part of the puzzle.

    Is this just a screen display issue? In other words, does the page print as
    you have set it with 1 inch margins, etc.?

    Chet, Feb 19, 2004

  3. FERRANTE

    FERRANTE Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:20:50 GMT, "Chet" <>
    wrote:

    >Please help fill in one part of the puzzle.
    >
    >Is this just a screen display issue? In other words, does the page print as
    >you have set it with 1 inch margins, etc.?

    Hum...good question. I will know shortly.

    Mark

    FERRANTE, Feb 20, 2004
  4. FERRANTE

    wrote:

    >Please help fill in one part of the puzzle.
    >
    >Is this just a screen display issue? In other words, does the page print as
    >you have set it with 1 inch margins, etc.?

    Even though the margins looked screwed up on the screen, everything
    printed fine. So this must be a screen display issue. Any ideas on how
    to fix it?

    Also, I have tried three separate word-processors and each one
    displays the same messed-up margins. Obviously, being able to see
    everything, on the screen, with the one-inch margins would make things
    easier.

    FERRANTE, Feb 20, 2004
  5. FERRANTE

    Thor Guest

    Try increasing the screen resolution in the display properties. If you are
    using 800x600, try 1024x768, for example.

    Thor, Feb 20, 2004