    the recovery console.

    Thanks in advance,

    Khalid

    khalid El khidir, Jul 18, 2005

  2. khalid El khidir

    pcbutts1 Guest

    khalid El khidir <> wrote:

    > Hi All, My computer is running windows XP with SP, whenever I start the
    > OS it goes up to the Windows XP Logo, and reboot again.

    Hey, baby. Do you know what a platonic relationship is? That's all I want.

    > I couldn't boot to safe mode or last know good at all, also I tried the
    > recovery console.

    Why did you give up on trying the recovery console?

    > got to the C: Prompt and did the fixboot command and also MBR command,
    > still no go.

    And if you do, watch out.

    > Can anyone help with this matter, am not used to Windows XP that much
    > nor the recovery console.

    Can I help?

    > Thanks in advance, Khalid.

    Get fucked in advance.

    pcbutts1, Jul 18, 2005

  3. khalid El khidir

    WormWood Guest

    Windows Explorer, C:\ [root directory]. If you find a file named
    APPLOG, rename it to APPLOG1, reboot. Good luck

    WormWood, Jul 18, 2005
  4. khalid El khidir

    WormWood Guest

    Oops! I forgot you can't get to Windows Explorer. Keep trying to get
    Safe Mode.

    WormWood, Jul 18, 2005
  5. khalid El khidir

    old jon Guest

    > Hi All,
    >
    > My computer is running windows XP with SP, whenever I start the OS it goes
    > up to the Windows XP Logo, and reboot again. I couldn't boot to safe mode
    > or last know good at all, also I tried the recovery console ..got to the
    > C: Prompt and did the fixboot command and also MBR command, still no go.
    >
    > Can anyone help with this matter, am not used to Windows XP that much nor
    > the recovery console.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Khalid

    Do a winXP repair, and go and have a nice cup of tea while it does it.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jul 18, 2005