    unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
    advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

    http://www.usenet.com

    Grimm, May 29, 2007

  2. Grimm

    Guest

    Grimm <> wrote:

    >Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
    >unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
    >advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

    As Whiskers mention (copy-N-Paste):
    <http://www.individual.net/>. A 'block' account from (for example)
    <http://www.octanews.com/> could work out very economical if you can
    resist the allure of the binary groups.

    Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
    the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , May 29, 2007

  3. Grimm

    sittingduck Guest

    http://usenet-news.net/index1.php?url=get

    sittingduck, May 29, 2007
  4. Grimm wrote:
    > Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
    > unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
    > advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

    > http://www.usenet.com

    1. Kudos to you for wanting to get rid of that obnoxious ad your feed
    forces on your posts, even if you have to pay a small amount to
    accomplish that.

    2. If you only do text groups: http://news.individual.net

    After you view their information, read this:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/individual.html

    Then sign up. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 29, 2007
  5. Grimm

    Muse Groops Guest

    wrote:
    > Grimm <> wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone recommend a new and cheap usenet server? I also want to have an
    >> unlimited account. The reason is that i can't remove this damned
    >> advertisement at the bottom of my post even though i pay for this account.

    > As Whiskers mention (copy-N-Paste):
    > <http://www.individual.net/>. A 'block' account from (for example)
    > <http://www.octanews.com/> could work out very economical if you can
    > resist the allure of the binary groups.
    >
    > Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
    > the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)
    > --
    >
    > http://www.onahorse.com/

    the allure of the binary groups=desire to get off to porn?

    Muse Groops, May 29, 2007
  6. Grimm

    Guest

    Muse Groops <> wrote:

    >> Me I use www.individual.net (around $12 bucks a year) and because of
    >> the allure of the binary groups www.newsguy.com (12 bucks a month)

    >the allure of the binary groups=desire to get off to porn?

    There's porn?

    Some files are quicker to download from the binary groups than with a
    torrent. - that's my line and I'm sticking to it...

    --

    I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's
    a knob called "brightness", but it doesn't work.

    , May 29, 2007
  7. Grimm

    Plato Guest

    Plato, May 31, 2007