    Also any other recommendations would be fine

    TIA

    Tim

    Tim, Jun 19, 2006

  2. Tim

    John Bean Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:40:09 GMT, "Tim" <no >
    wrote:

    >Anyone in the UK use these people?
    >
    >www.thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk/

    Never heard of them.

    >I only found one hit on Google - any advice would be great

    Hmmm... advice on what?

    >Also any other recommendations would be fine

    Recommendations? What about?

    You sure this isn't just spam?

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Tim

    Tim Guest

    > On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:40:09 GMT, "Tim" <no >
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone in the UK use these people?
    >>
    >> www.thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk/

    > Never heard of them.
    >
    >> I only found one hit on Google - any advice would be great

    > Hmmm... advice on what?

    Thanks for the quick response
    They have some kit I want at a pretty good price (not silly cheap) but no
    trail on the net that I can see, hence asking around in here. So any advice
    on what they're like and whether I should deal with them or not would be
    nice

    >> Also any other recommendations would be fine

    > Recommendations? What about?

    Any other UK online sites that people have had good experiences with - I'm a
    noob when it comes to online shopping

    > You sure this isn't just spam?

    Pretty sure :))

    Cheers

    Tim

    Tim, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Tim

    Newshound Guest

    I'm thinking about using them too. Will Google UK groups......

    Newshound, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Tim

    John Bean Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:10:58 GMT, "Tim" <no >
    wrote:
    >> You sure this isn't just spam?

    >Pretty sure :))

    Ok, I believe you Tim ;-)

    Do try to avoid genuine queries that read "anybody used
    www.some-site-nobody-heard-of.com ?" because that's an
    *almost* certain determinant that the article is pure spam.

    I don't use online dealers I've never heard of, so I can't
    help, sorry. But I'll accept it's a genuine query, although
    you may get a better response in a UK-specific group rather
    than an international (mainly US-based) one like this.

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Jun 19, 2006
  6. Tim

    Tim Guest

    > I'm thinking about using them too. Will Google UK groups......

    Hi Newshound

    I only found one hit for their url which is why I posted in here

    As John recommended I've posted in
    uk.rec.photo.misc so you might like to keep an eye on that group

    Cheers

    Tim

    Tim, Jun 20, 2006
  7. Tim

    Roy G Guest

    "Tim" <no > wrote in message
    > Anyone in the UK use these people?
    >
    > www.thedigitalcamerashop.co.uk/
    >
    > I only found one hit on Google - any advice would be great
    >
    > Also any other recommendations would be fine
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Tim

    Hi.

    I am not sure I have heard of them either.

    As Webmaster for Ayr Photographic Society, I did get a couple of Emails
    asking for reciprocal links from a dealer, I had never heard of, who was not
    offering our Members any special discounts. I rather think it may have been
    these people, and I am not going to "click" onto their site.

    I have used dabs.com several times, and found them to be excellent.
    Order luchtime one day and get it the next morning.

    The web site can be a bit slow at loading, and you may need to try a couple
    of different routes before you get to see the full range of Cameras or
    whatever. It sometimes looks as if their ranges are limited, then you find
    another page with a huge range.

    I once used purelygadgets.co.uk, and found them Ok. A little bit slow, 1
    week, but very good prices.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 20, 2006
  8. Tim

    Julie T Guest

    Warehouse Express are excellent. Good prices
    and very quick delivery I've found.

    Julie

    Julie T, Jun 20, 2006